Vassilis Kazas is the Managing Partner of Grant Thornton Greece and brings more than 30 years of experience as a Certified Public Accountant. He is one of the founding members of the firm and a member of the Board of Governors of Grant Thornton International.
As an auditor, Vassilis Kazas, has a long-term experience and he has served clients in all major industries; Banking & Credit institutions, Shipping, Retail, Telecommunications, Energy and has been also the leader of major projects in the Public Sector. In advisory, he has been involved amongst others in reviews of internal control systems, corporate valuations and preparation of analytical studies in accounting and internal control systems and he is currently the Monitoring Trustee on behalf of the EC, IMF and ECB.
- Board of Governors of Grant Thornton International Ltd.
- Supervisory Council of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Greece
- Quality Control Committee of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Greece
He is director of the quarterly journal "Accountancy Greece", since 2011.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Philosophy, University of Bradford
- GTIL Senior Leadership Program, Said Business School, University of Oxford
RT @romanovsun: So proud of our team - committed, insightful and fun to work with t.co/rjTrydG8P5