Energy markets worldwide are undergoing major changes. The Greek and South-East European market in particular, are in a steep transitional phase. In this dynamic and complex environment, Grant Thornton can provide you with its expertise in energy markets combined with deep knowledge of all financial, fiscal and regulatory issues involved.
We are ready to help you understand and navigate the challenges, and make sure you have the solutions you’ll need to capitalise on opportunities to unlock your potential for growth. Our experience in the energy sector covers a wide variety of fields, including electricity, gas, renewables, energy efficiency and more.
Our Energy and resources specialists can work with you on:
- Deep understanding of regulatory environments and the operation of energy markets
- Access to alternative and traditional funding
- Strategy formulation for commercialization of new approaches and technologies
- Modeling of capital projects and control over operational costs
- Evaluation of energy projects and due diligence
- Financial, auditing and regulatory support for implementation of energy infrastructure projects
- Technical assessment and support towards operational and energy efficiency
- Strategic advice on building a sustainable business and managing key stakeholders
- Support in bringing parties together across private and public sectors
- Establishment of a robust Governance framework and managing risk
- Energy markets and networks simulations
- Support towards Authorities (Regulators, European Commission, Energy Community Secretariat, governments)
Why Grant Thornton
We have experienced teams that constantly follow global developments in energy markets and regulation, ready to support and advise you in all types of services, including assurance, business consulting, tax and forensic services. Our global network and experience, means we can support you as you expand your business and provide on the ground expertise and insight.