Companies currently operate in constantly changing economic conditions. In such a turbulent environment, enterprises attempt to improve their productivity; minimize their costs; expand their sales networks; aiming at retaining their competitiveness and at achieving sustainable growth.
Socio-economic and legal framework changes, production and consumer pattern alterations, as well as technological and technological developments impact on corporate capabilities, create opportunities but also generate risks for their development.
Thus, organizations need to be robust and flexible enough in order to continuously respond to all changes immediately, and to be able to redesign procedures and practices as well as to develop new solutions.
The Business Consulting Department supports businesses at strategic, operational and financial level. Following a customized approach for each client and focusing on their concerns, we understand their particular issues in depth and comprehend their needs, hence designing and implementing effective solutions to their needs. We implement integrated business methodologies and practices in a coherent manner in order to guide and support our clients in major strategic, operational, financial, and administrative issues they face.
Fund management and Infrastructure Advisory
The offered Fund Management and Infrastructure Advisory Services can be separated into two different categories: Fund management for the preparation and realization of investments through national, EU and private funds and, consulting businesses and organizations for exploring funding opportunities in order to finance their business projects through Concession Contracts or Public Private Partnerships (PPPs).
Specifically, the Business Consulting department supports the realization and implementation of financial instruments through relevant national and European programmes and leveraging private sector financing. Specifically, the Fund Management and Infrastructure Advisory services can provide the following solutions to its customers:
- Design, implementation, application and evaluation of financial instruments
- Fund management for the implementation of financial insturments
- Consulting services for the design, support, funding and implementation of Concession projects or PPPs
- Independent Expert Review of Investment Plans
- Design and monitoring of Business Plans and Feasibility Studies
- Consulting services for exploiting funding opportunities
- Consulting services for developing and monitoring Investment Plans
- Consulting services for real estate property and assets exploitation
- Ex post and exante reports for investment implementation
Strategy and business planning
The Strategy and business planning services aim at outlining, designing and executing our clients strategic and business plans. Through the implementation of strategic and business plans and sectoral analyses and organizational and operational planning, the department provides solutions which contribute to the effective, systematic and sustainable development of businesses and organizations. More precisely, such services include:
- Strategic consulting services on formulating and implementing corporate and organizational strategies
- Sustainability assessment reports for projects and organizations
- Consultation services and implementation of specific sectoral analyses
- Functional reorganization and performance improvement processes (Performance Improvement)
Operational Excellence Services
The Operational Improvement Services pertain to the provision of services regarding the improvement of operational effectiveness and the costs rationalization as well as the data analysis and tools’ development for improving the corporate financial functioning. Furthermore, the Operational Improvement Services can support in developing Business Plans for operational and financial improvement. It has developed expertized solutions for family businesses, for enabling and building clusters as well as providing Project Management services. In particular, those services consist of the following:
- Finance Management (tools for the improvement of the corporate financial function)
- Implementation of financial and operational improvement plans
- Family business advisory, business clustering and social entrepreneurship
- Project Management Office (PMO)
Why Grant Thornton
Grant Thornton Greece and the Business Consulting Department are characterized by professionalism coupled with expertise and know-how and provide high quality services to “unlock” potential for growth. Through our services we enable the resolution of management and corporate governance problems, address any financial and funding constraints and are able to identify and provide operational optimization solutions.
The added value of Business Consulting consists mainly of our customer-oriented approach; the thorough client’s needs examination, the timely problem identification and the consistent problem transformation into appropriate business solutions.