In a constantly evolving environment, where financial reporting requirements are increasingly demanding, Grant Thornton can navigate you through the complexity of International Financial Reporting Standards.
One of our core skills is the composition of our team with highly qualified professionals who possess both the technical expertise and the experience.
IFRS Reporting services consists of:
- Identify main applicable for the business differences, between IFRS and Greek GAAP in order to facilitate IFRS transition
- Provide assistance in selecting suitable accounting policies in order to fairly present entity’s financial position and financial performance
- Monitor all necessary adjustments for IFRS transition
- Provide assistance for the identification and monitoring of all necessary reporting disclosures applicable for the preparation of IFRS financial statements
- Design in cooperation with financial division specialized training, including seminars and training material for different level of entity’s executives and personnel.
Why Grant Thornton
Grant Thornton has been actively involved in the development of IFRS, through the submission of comment letters regarding the adoption of new standards and revision of existing ones as well as through its participation in other events. Our IFRS expertise is an undeniable competitive advantage in greek local market.