Transferring non-core yet important activities outside the company and assigning them to specialists - external partners (Outsourcing) is the best practice applied by the companies seeking to maximize efficiency and cut costs.
Grant Thornton provides intergraded solutions and has the potential to assume installation of your business technological infrastructure, achieving complete immediacy and on-going communication, decisively improving both your daily operations and your overall business planning.
Grant Thornton Outsourcing customers enjoy valuable flexibility at a reduced cost while achieving operational improvement. Our solutions are personalized and may include the following services in a variety of ranges and combinations with your particular information.
- Book keeping & accounts department supervision outsourcing
- Tax compliance services – direct and indirect taxes (Tax Returns, VAT, Payroll Tax, Withholding Tax, etc)
- Review and preparation of Separate and Consolidated Financial Statements (Greek Accounting Standards και IFRS)
- Technical implementation and compliance application electronic bookkeeping “myDATA”
- Digital technology implementation (GT Digital office, RPA etc) in order to automate accounting and financial processes
- Support at interim and statutory tax audits
- CPA audit support services
- Tax returns processing (VAT, Income Tax)
- Checking accounts and period closure (monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Inventory management services
- Accounting Systems Adaptation
- Providing technology support services (Dynamic Graphics, KPIs CEO)
- Design and implementation of standard management (management reporting, Budget, Forecast etc.)
- Design of operating policies and procedures
- Back office services (secretarial and administrative support, customer service, etc.)
Tools we use
Grant Thornton incorporates new technologies in the way services are provided, increasing efficiency, improving quality and - at the same time - reducing costs, which offers increased value to Business Process Outsourcing services. Applying digital tools enables interactive communication with clients and provides direct information to be processed.
- GT Document & Information Management Business Platform
- GT Digital Office Solution
- CEO Reports – View Dashboard & Data
- Sales Statistics by Month, Year etc.
- Net Margin for selected Period
- Working Capital and other KPIs To Measure Performance
Internet portal allows users to share their current work status through a web platform and online document archiving.
Internet portal is available 24/7 and is managed by an experienced team that ensures all the conditions necessary for its quality operation.
Every user receives separate passwords for access and can manage information and documents with reliability and security, based on the rights provided to the users by the application administrator.
A simple & effective tool that enables users to share data & manage tasks remotely and electronically, providing flexibility and high time & cost efficiency, globally.