A clear trend formed during the last years in Greece is the reshuffling of the tax audit emphasis from legal entities to individuals.
Combined with the lack of crystalised audit principles and the newly instituted “indirect audit techniques” (inspired by the IRS methodology but intertwined into the Greek legal order in a dysfunctional way), often put persons before unpleasant surprises with grave repercussions.
We work with clients to develop both tax saving strategies by offering personal attention to their needs and “defense files” documenting critical aspects of past actions.
- Preparation of tax returns
- Development of strategies to meet personal and family goals
- Planning for gifting strategies
- Planning for transfer of wealth to future generations
- Individual tax audit defense
- Expatriate taxation services
- Identification and examination of "πόθεν έσχες" (origin of wealth/source of funds) implications and reporting obligations