Panagiotis Noulas is a Certified Public Accountant and Partner in the Assurance Department of Grant Thornton Greece and brings multiple years of professional experience. Panagiotis has participated in various audits of Greek multinational and national, quoted, and unquoted companies which cover a wide spectrum of business sectors.
His areas of specialization are: Nickel Industry, Aluminium Industry, Shipping Industry, Betting/Lottery Industry, Telecommunications Industry, Construction Industry.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Greece
- Μember of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Member of the Economic Chamber of Greece
- Participated in due diligence assignments
- Participated in the conversion of financial statements prepared under the Greek GAAP to IFRS for companies listed in the Athens Stock Exchange
- Certified Public Accountant