Panagiotis Noulas is Assurance Partner in Grant Thornton Greece and has participated in various audits of Greek multinational and national, quoted and unquoted companies which cover a wide spectrum of business sectors.
His areas of specialization are: Nickel Industry industry, Aluminium Industry, Shipping Industry, Betting/Lottery Industry, Telecommunications Industry, Construction Industry.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Greece
- Student member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) – 1 course for completion
- Member of the Economic Chamber of Greece
- Participated in due diligence assignments.
- Participated in the conversion of financial statements prepared under the Greek GAAP to IFRS for companies listed in the Athens Stock Exchange.
- Certified Public Accountant