When it comes to strategic decision-making, planning and risk management, transfer pricing is a critical issue for domestic companies, multinational and corporate tax executives.
- Comprehensive transfer pricing policy design
- Special regime Offices of l. 89/1967
- Intangible property planning, including cost sharing
- Global and local country documentation
- Controversy assistance, including audit/enquiry defense, appeals and Competent Authority
- Advance Pricing Agreements
Newsletter In touch with tax, No 28 Read more