The knowledge and understanding of international taxation in a global environment is the catalyst for business growth.
Responding to the challenges of a constantly evolving international environment, such challenges increased by unexpected parameters, like the Covid 19 pandemic, the knowledge and understanding of the consequences of the international tax developments is of paramount importance for being effective and successful both locally and internationally.
- International tax consulting on matters arising from business operations and transactions.
- Cross-border mergers and acquisitions
- Assistance with international tax compliance
- Implementation of Double Taxation Treaties
- Advice on the BEPS initiatives and the EU and OECD actions for tackling tax avoidance and tax evasion
- Coordination with the Grant Thornton tax departments in more than 140 countries