The knowledge and understanding of international taxation in a global environment is the key to business expansion.
Responding to the challenges of a continuously changing international environment, such challenges increased by the covid 19 pandemic, the knowledge and understanding of the relevant tax developments is a factor for being successful both at an international and local level.
- International tax consulting on matters arising from business operations and transactions.
- Cross-border mergers and acquisitions
- Assistance with international tax compliance
- Implementation of Double Taxation Treaties
- Advice on the BEPS initiatives and the EU and OECD actions for tackling tax avoidance and tax evasion
- Coordination with the Grant Thornton tax departments in more than 140 countries