Indirect taxation can cause material costs for every company - both from a revenues and cash flow perspectives.
The impact of indirect taxes on of business activities should be evaluated and taken into account prior to any decision in the same manner as any other material cost.
- Consulting and compliance as regards Greek VAT legislation
- Advice on VAT and indirect taxes in international transactions
- VAT representation and VAT refund claims
- Customs and excise taxes
- Real Estate taxes
- Stamp Duty
- Capital concentration Duty
- Assistance during tax audits, contacts with the tax authorities
- Assistance with experienced tax lawyers if tax litigation is necessary
- Coordination with the Grant Thornton tax departments in more than 140 countries on indirect taxation matters
INSIGHTS Tax Alerts Read more