Tax efficient supply chain planning is undoubtedly one of the most critical subjects in the field of corporate taxation today.
From the start of the millennium and escalating in the years of the global financial crisis, multinationals strive to improve their financial results both above and below the line with the reorganisation of their supply chain.
- Identification and financial recognition of any intangible assets
- Assistance in the creation or the management of a centralised Procurement system
- Assistance in the selection of a suitable sales model such as Limited Risk Distributors, commission agents or Commissionaires
- Compliance with CFC legislation
- Support in the selection of both the jurisdiction and the legal type (branch or subsidiary) for business expansion
INSIGHTS Tax Alerts Read more