A diagnostic tax review assists companies in the identification and assessment of any potential tax exposures that may have arisen further to a transaction or before investing to another legal entity.
It verifies also the correctness of a tax treatment as regards a certain transaction and improves your company’s tax administration system to reduce tax risks and achieve future tax optimization, ensuring at the same time that your tax activities comply with the Greek tax regulations.
- Review of compliance and analysis of consequences in corporate income tax
- Review of compliance and analysis of consequences in VAT and indirect taxes
- Review of compliance and analysis of consequences in other taxes (environmental taxes, municipal taxes, property taxes, withholding taxes etc.)
- Analysis and assessment of tax litigations
- Review of tax consequences arising from contracts and transactions