Diagnostic tax reviews assist companies to the identification and assessment of any potential tax exposures that may arise either due to a possible transaction or because of a prospective business investment or acquisition.
It verifies also the correctness of the tax treatment of a certain transaction and improves your company’s tax administration system to reduce tax risks and achieve future tax optimization, ensuring at the same time that your tax activities comply with the Greek tax regulations.
- Review of compliance and analysis of consequences in corporate income tax
- Review of compliance and analysis of consequences in VAT and indirect taxes
- Review of compliance and analysis of consequences in other taxes (environmental taxes, municipal taxes, property taxes, withholding taxes etc.)
- Analysis and assessment of tax litigations
- Review of tax consequences arising from contracts and transactions