A clear trend formed during the last years in Greece is the shifting of the tax audit emphasis from legal entities to individuals, especially those with a high net-worth.
Combined with the lack of crystal clear audit principles and the recently introduced “indirect audit techniques” (inspired by the IRS methodology but intertwined into the Greek legal order in a dysfunctional way), often put individuals in unpleasant situations with grave repercussions both personally and professionally.
We work together with clients to develop both a suitable tax strategy for the future and protection for the past with the creation of “defence files” documenting critical aspects of past actions, paying always attention to their personal and family needs.
- Preparation of tax returns
- Development of a tax strategy to meet personal and family goals
- Succession planning for future generations
- Preparation of income tax returns
- Expatriate taxation
- Assistance in fulfilling reporting obligations
- Assistance in residence and work permits/Golden Visa
- Assistance in tax audits, contacts with the tax authorities
- Assistance with experienced tax lawyers if tax litigation is necessary