Grant Thornton's Insurance team uses its deep knowledge of the sector to provide robust, independent and professional advice on today's most important issues.
Our objective is to help our customers in adapting their value chain to regulatory requirements, to competition and financial pressure, to the evolution of consumer habits as well as to opportunities offered by new technologies.
Our audit services mainly refer to:
Our customized advisory services refer to the:
- Actuarial services (pricing, valuations, reserving, cash flows analysis and projections, ALM and IFRS 17 implementation)
- Risk Management and compliance services (solvency II, internal controls framework, ERM implementation, Reinsurance, 2nd line defense, stress testing performance)
- Strategic planning services (SWOT analysis, offer definition, business planning, target setting and monitoring, operational restructuring)
- ESG implementation strategy services
- Business Transformation and Operational efficiency services (process reengineering, Distribution transformation, quality of service enhancement, change management)
- Project and Project Portfolio Management services
- Transactional advisory services (Valuation, due diligence, M&As, post merge integration)
- Technology services (Digital transformation strategy, data analysis, cloudification, Intelligence automation, cyber security, digital marketing and performance)
- Tax advisory Services
- Outsourcing Services
- Bancassurance services (revenues optimization, governance, IDD implementation, sales productivity increase, customer segmentation, omnichannel distribution)
In parallel, we believe in adding value through the audit process by taking a business approach to the audit engagement.
While our primary responsibility will be to conduct our audits in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards, we understand that our clients are seeking more than just an audit report – you are seeking a professional services provider.
Our customized assurance services refer to the:
- Audit of financial statements (annual/ interim, consolidated/ separate)
- Related assurance services (such as review of financial statements, review of prospective financial information, issuance of Comfort Letters etc.)
- Tax audits according to ministerial decision 1159/2011
- Assurance services other than audit based on agreed upon procedures
- Asset Quality Reviews
- IFRS valuations
- Review of capital adequacy