The Local Authorities and their regulated entities, in recent years, have been confronted with significant changes in the way they operate as well as in the way they are financed.
Additionally, a large portion of the NSRF funds are managed by local authorities and this fact intensifies their needs regarding the provision of audit and advisory services.
Grant Thornton’s Public Sector Department and its qualified employees are ready to offer both audit, and advisory services which will be able to support local authorities in tackling their challenges.
- Statutory Audit
- Tax Audit
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Performance Audit
- Compliance Audit
For more information please click here.
- Performance Improvement
- Business Process Reorganization
- Development of Internal Rules and Regulations
- Organization and support of internal audit units
- Financial Management Improvement (cost – cutting)
- Change Management
- Internal Audit
- Strategic and Business Planning
- Project Management
- Establishment and function of Project Management Office
- 3600 Advisory Support
- Optimal utilization of the new programming period aid funding
- Developing strategies for sustainable development
- Conducting sustainable feasibility studies