Financial services organizations operate under an intensively dynamic and heavily regulated environment.
Grant Thornton always focuses on providing clients with useful, forward looking advice. For this reason a specific Financial Services Department has been established which combines expertise from all Assurance, Advisory and Tax Business Lines. This Department consists of dedicated and experienced executives who provide services to several organizations in Financial Sector (such as banks, insurance companies, asset management firms). Through a wide range of integrated services, we identify the needs of our clients and offer solutions that can be applied immediately and effectively.
We do not stop designing new services and enhancing existing ones adapting to this challenging environment. Through this ongoing process we are able to provide a full suite of services based on each business specific needs.
Our key industry specific solutions can be summarized in the following groups of services:
- Assurance services
- Risk Management services
- Regulatory and compliance services
- Specialized advisory services
- Tax and outsourcing services
Why Grant Thornton
Grant Thornton financial services network can support any of your needs worldwide. We have deep technical and operational expertise, relationships and unique financial services sector specializations.
- Immediate response to Regulators needs
- Excellent working relationship with ECB, BoG and HFSF.
- Experienced team in the financial sector
- Deep local market knowledge and understanding of current market needs
- Ability and resources to meet required timetables
- Commitment to achieve high quality deliverables
- Close communication with client during the project execution